Huahine Bora Bora cruise promotion by catamaran 10 days / 9 nights
CRUISE - Leeward Islands French Polynesia
Dates: From July 25 to August 4, 2018
Prices: 9900 € (6 passengers maximum)
The price includes :
● Accommodation in double cabin with shower room and private toilets
● Crew service: 2 people (captain, hostess / cook)
● 1 set of sheets, towels per person per week
● Consumables for the boat (water, gasoline and diesel)
● Insurance of the boat and passengers
● Water sports on board: snorkelling equipment (fins, mask and snorkel) and sea kayaking
The price does not include:
● The air
● Transfers between airport or hotel & catamaran - roundtrip
● The box for refueling and drinks count around 40 € per person per day
● Excursions (optional)
PROPOSED CIRCUIT (modifiable according to your desires)
DAY 1 - HUAHINE WEDNESDAY
Welcome and boarding Huahine 14h in Fare, short navigation in the lagoon for the bay of Avea. Swimming, evening in Avea
DAY 2 - HUAHINE THURSDAY
Preparation and local meal at the beach Ana Iti, ride on land and snorkeling. Short navigation in the lagoon to join Fare, evening in Fare
DAY 3 - HUAHINE - TAHAA FRIDAY
4 hours sailing to Tahaa, visit of a pearl farm. Restaurant Ficus with local meal in the traditional oven, animated with dances and show.
DAY 4 - TAHAA SATURDAY
Morning botanical tour on Tahaa with guide or Tahaa tour sailing, afternoon snorkeling in the coral garden. s
DAY 5 - TAHAA - BORA BORA SUNDAY
Early departure for 4 hours sailing to Bora Bora Island. Lunch at Motu Tapu afternoon snorkeling, kayaking.
DAY 6 - BORA BORA MONDAY
Bora Bora sailing tour, lunch at motu Fanfan. Afternoon swimming snorkeling.
DAY 7 - BORA BORA - RAIATEA TUESDAY
In the morning looking for manta rays, around 13h from Bora Bora for a trip to Raiatea. Anchorage at Miri Miri late afternoon snorkeling, dinner evening at Raiatea Lodge.
DAY 8 - RAIATEA WEDNESDAY
Morning sail in the lagoon to NaoNao motu, afternoon swimming and snorkeling in the coral garden.
DAY 9 - RAIATEA THURSDAY
In the morning sail in the lagoon for the Opoa bay, visit the marae TapuTapuatea. the short afternoon sailing to the bay of Faaroa, walk on the river. Late afternoon sailing to Uturoa. Evening meal in Uturoa.
DAY 10 - RAIATEA FRIDAY
Landing at 9am.